Get More Cash At Herdez Jewelry & Pawn
It is back to school time and you know what that means… time to shell out a lot of cash on school supplies and clothes for the kids. You need cash but the paycheck needs to go to bills. Think about getting a Pawn Loan. Herdez Jewelry and Pawn is the BEST place to pawn your items to get the extra cash you need. All you need is something valuable, such as a laptop, jewelry, even a full size RV that the store can use as collateral.
WHAT IS A PAWN LOAN?
Simply put, a pawn loan is when you give us something valuable as collateral for the money you borrow. We pay you top dollar for your item which we hold on to until you pay back the money plus interest up to 90 days. If you need more time give us a call or come in and we will see about geting you an extention.
We will not sell your valuables while your pawn loan is active, but if you do not pay, we will keep your item to be resold in our shop. A pawn loan is a quick and easy way to get the cash you need for back to school without having to worry about credit checks.
HOW PAWN LOANS WORK
These are the basic steps to getting a pawn loan for back to school:
- Bring an item to a pawn shop to use as collateral. Keep in mind the higher the value the more money we can give you.
- Consider the loan amount you need.
- Talk with the guys and accept the terms of the loan.
- Keep your pawn certificate. You need this pledge to pick up your item at the time of the refund. We recommend that you take a photo of the pledge as a backup copy. The pledge includes the fees, the loan term, the grace period and the end date on which you default on your loan.
- Repayment of your loan. If you successfully pay your loan, you will get your item back. If you do not cancel your loan, the pawnbroker will have to sell your item to get the loan back.